Motorhome burned in park

Yesterday afternoon a very expensive Class A motorhome here in the park burned down. Fortunately, the couple was away at a doctor’s appointment and they left the front door open so we could let the cat escape. The fire started in the refrigerator compartment and escalated quickly. Within 15 minutes, it was a total loss for insurance purposes. It took about 30 minutes to get to the point in the pictures below. You can click each picture for a larger version, then use your browser back button.

3 thoughts on “Motorhome burned in park

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

You may use these HTML tags and attributes: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong>